Tuesday 2 November 2010

Utilizing ones creative Brain

Utilizing ones creative Brain

There are many ways to exercise the brain, Listening to heavy metal always helps me, depending on the song I picture an image that bests fits that song depending on the lyrics and guitar riffs, if I'm initially stuck for an idea I write down 3 random words that come to mind, then create an image using the related words, then a theme comes to mind. As where as in school, made to draw a shell is not thinking for yourself and doesn't allow you to have an initiative, clearly I just have a personal vendetta against my art teacher.............   
Most of my ideas come to mind when I'm drifting off to sleep then to force myself to wake up and write down the idea in-case I forget or sometimes when I actually remember a dream. Speaking of dreams Sigmund Freud's theory of The unconscious mind (referring) to dreams "The royal road to the unconscious". This meant that dreams illustrate the logic of the unconscious mind and The preconscious a layer between conscious and unconscious thought; its contents can be accessed with a little effort.






No comments:

Post a Comment